Saturday, January 06, 2007



Day Two




This is day 2 of my installation and approximately 10 hours of sitting, reading, watching television and brimming with excitement because of my journey. But, um, as much as I am use to sitting for hours since 1997, this seems to be the hardest for me. I guess in the back of my mind I realize that I will not have to do this again.

Anywho, for those reading my blog, I did my research and I talked with my consultant on the phone twice, then we had a 2 and ½ hour consultation which included tester locks last month. I started my Journey on January 5th. My consultant, Tammika is a wonderful spirit-filled woman, who has a spiritual awareness, which I hope will rub off on me. Since she does this part-time, I understood from the jump the installation process would be done over several days. We only work about 5 hours, and really that is about all I can stand. So we will start again on Monday and either finish Tuesday or Friday. Although, she says if she is almost done on Tuesday we can finish on Wednesday. Either way, I am off all next week on a much needed vacation and even though I will spend several hours getting my hair done, in the end it will be worth it because nothing could be better than taking some time to do something for me.

As you can see from the photo she began in the front and you may not be able to tell but her parts are done very well. (This is a new digital camera and the pic is still blurry!) I am also able to see what wearing kinky twists did to my hair on the corners of my head. I have about 3 locks that are small and will have to be babied. My fault…but I am learning. Until…


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.