Saturday, July 04, 2009

MEMPHIS IS ALLOWING ME TO BE GREAT!...

Memphis has been great fun. Last night we visited the legendary Rendevous. Babee, it was the business. The ribs were absolutely delicious. Made me wonder why we have moved so far away from grilling food over charcoal. Absolutely, yummy.

Today we decided to eat lunch at the Neely's. Babee, the food was good. Large portions and great flavor. I even got to see one of Pat Neely's brothers, don't ask me his name. He was cute in person. I had hoped Pat and Gina would be in the restaurant, but alas it was not to be. I kinda wanted to take a pic with the brother, but that would have been a bit awkward.

On a different note, the homeless population around here is something serious. Very sad.

Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.