Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged...





I was tagged by Khandi so here we go:




1) Link to the person(s) that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non important quirks/things/habits about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random, people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a post on their blog.




Here are 6 things/quirks/habits:


1. I have 4 tattoos. And when I reach my weight goal and the 10 year anniversary of my book club I will get new ones. They are addictive.

2. I check things twice. I have a touch of OCD.

3. I love watching wedding shows.

4. I read in the bathtub mostly.

5. I sprang my ankle in Jamaica (a pre-graduation gift to myself) and graduated from law school (Only African-American) with a brace around my ankle. So cute getting hooded with a big, camel-colored ace bandage around my ankle.

6. I have been on 5 cruises and will go on my 6th one this summer.

I'll tag some folks later who haven't been tagged, if there is anyone who hasn't been.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the same with #2..

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Yep. Being that my number is two it can be a bit much for those around me. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.