Friday, March 21, 2008

Things that make you go Humm!

I read a lot of blogs some niche, some gossip, some literary and some personal. I love reading them and by reading them you can get a grasp of the writer. You are able to discern what they want you to know.

I was reading a blog today that made me sad. Not because the person was writing something that was sad, but the tone was so...negative. People want to read the truth, but when you are always negative it makes me think something is not right with the person and they need to deal with that first.

Sometimes the truth is negative, but when most of your posts are negative it makes the reader not want to come back. Maybe that is point?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've come across many a negative blogs. It sucks when you have to take a deep breathe before entering.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger blackrussian said...

I'm with you, Cashana. I don't go back. I have my occassional rants and tantrums, but it is not the tone I set for my blog. The world has enough negativity. Why put more out there?


Sometimes a friend is 'goin' thew some thangs' as I like to say and they're j ust a little down and out in the moment.

But other people are like Eeyore and it just ain't cool.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Meimeika - I try to avoid them as much as possible or sometimes I am concerned and will check back to see if they have found their sunshine yet.

Blackrussian - I feel ya! I may vent occasionally, but I try to steer clear of the negativity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.