Friday, February 06, 2009

Here are some pics...








January was an interesting month and I decided to stay out of my hair every day retightening locks. I am now pretty much on my own with the retightening. Kinda liberating. I started retightening on a Thursday evening and finished on Monday evening. I do as many as I can in the allotted timeframe. Works for me.

I will go quarterly to have my hair checked and issues dealt with. I went on Feb. 5 and she unmarried a few of my locks and retighten the smaller ones closer to the scalp, although I wanted to marry them to make the base bigger. However, when she retightened them, the base was much stronger. That hook tool is not my friend, but I guess I better become more proficient with it.

In these pictures I was in the process of retightening. The front and around the edges and all of the back was done. Also, the right side had been half way done. I tell folks if you see me wearing my hair parted down the middle I am in the process of retightening my head.

Over all my hair is doing well.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Wow you have been quite busy. I like the curls (soft spikes) and I have been retightening my hair but not as diligently as you. I love DIY though it is tedious.

Besides your eyebrows are hawt!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Ain't that the truth! DIY is tedious, but I find if I do it over a week's time it works for me. Thanks for the compliment on my eyebrows, which at times are the bain of my existence. LOL!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks look awesome! Your locks look longer and longer everytime!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger .brandi zarr. said...

your locs are gorgeous, exactly how i wish for mine to look in the future...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Brown Buttahfly - I only notice the length from the pictures. I stay in my head too much to see the growth otherwise.

Naturally...- Thank you and I know your locks will be gorgeous as well. Good luck on your journey. You will be surprised.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Luebella said...

Love the do!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Luebella - Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.