Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 – Recycling and Sustainability



I could give you this glorified synopsis on how my family and I recycle and try to honor the earth in using sustainable products and eat sustainable food. But I am not going to lie to you.


I recycle a little bit, but not like I should. I try not to waste things, but that has more to do with me being cheap. I do try to get items and food grown and raised in the area or at least this country, but I do not hold fast to that distinction either.


When my uncle was alive we did save cans, but it was quite embarrassing because most of the cans were his Colt 45 cans. Since, we didn’t and still don’t drink sodas like that. I know I should do better, and maybe I will. Does my garden count?


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.