Wednesday, June 06, 2012

June Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 – Your Pets



Well this will not take long. I do not have any pets. When I was younger, my mom got us a beagle from the Human Society. He was cute as a puppy, but Rusty was a bit hyper and he wanted to jump all over folks as he got bigger. It got so bad we, meaning my sister, my brother and I were so scared of him we wouldn’t go in the back yard. My mother took him back to the Human Society.


She got my sister a kitten, because I do not like cats. And my sister loved her some Tabby. Even after he had runny diarrhea on her, ya’ll have to remember she was the middle child and that cat was her friend. Until Tabby ran away. I always said he ran away because she kept picking him all the dayum time.


I still want to get a yorkie, however, my life is too busy and I am never home to take care of an animal and it would be cruel to keep it in it’s’ kennel all day. I like dogs, not friends with cats and don’t want fish or any other animal so pets don’t have a place in my life right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.