Sunday, June 17, 2012

June Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 – What Others Should Know About You



I am funny acting. Meaning when you first meet me, I am standoffish and shy. So folks tend to think I am stuck-up and unfriendly, because usually I am scowling. However, once I get to know you I break out of my shell and you get to see the real me.


I do not like hugging folks, especially folks I do not know. Didn’t grow up hugging folks, so I am quite awkward with the perfunctory hugs folks like to dole out. I am getting better. I hug my nieces, but I can’t remember the last time I hugged my sister, hell if I ever hugged her. Seriously, we didn’t do that growing up. And if it wasn’t for The Guy, I would still be frowning over your shoulder when you hug me.


I have OCD tendencies. Which is why I will not get in a pool or ocean or river and it isn’t because I can’t swim, because I can’t, but bodily functions make me ill. I do not eat or drink after anyone. Really. It makes my stomach turn just thinking about someone drinking from my cup, like I am going to drink their saliva and germs. No.


I curse like a sailor. Blame it on my aunt, bless her soul. She had the mouth of a dirty old sailor and those around her picked up the nasty habit. She was still cussing when she was sick. “You go into the hospital with all your limbs and shit you come out with part of them gone.” She said this while in rehab after her leg amputation. I didn’t even try not laugh, because she was dead serious. Damn, I miss that woman. I remember her kicking me out of the kitchen when I was about 5 or 6 years old because she was about to let loose a bunch of f-bombs. LOL! Now my uncle, he cursed very little. Go figure…


I cannot stand for anything to be on my hands. You know like sticky things, water, food etc. I must clean and dry my hands immediately. That is why it is hard for me to bake some things because shyte keeps getting on my hands and I spend exorbitant amounts of time constantly washing my hands.


I am loyal and although I will deal with change, I don’t like too much change at the same time.


Finally, I am spoiled. That is all!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.