Monday, August 13, 2007

Growth Spurt

When I had my last retightening on July 19th, it took my consultant 4 hours to do my hair. During that week this sista was experiencing major sadness and was just out-of-sorts the entire week. So I didn't think much of the time, but my consultant did.

We were exactly 4 weeks out for my retightening, but for some reason my hair had grown a whole lot in the intervening time. She only had to put in one lock that had slipped. (Lucky for me it was one of my locks that had the lint in it.)

My hair tends to grow fast, but it seems my hair was feeling quite healthy between June and July so it grew a lot. During this time I had significantly changed my eating habits and started eating way more fruits and veggies. This month retightening shouldn't be so time consuming because although it has grown, I don't have as much new growth as last month. Yeah!

Have you ever experience a growth spurt? What do you think the cause was for the significant growth?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never experienced a growth spurt but it's got to be AWESOME!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

It is fun to see how much your hair has grown in a short length of time, but it ain't fun when it takes hours upon hours to retighten. When I start doing it myself, growth spurt will probably send me over the edge...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.