Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged! by author Angela Benson

I list three categories of books.5 MUST Read Books.5 Books on Your Nightstand.5 Look For These Soon.

Keeping with the theme, I tag bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 5 more bloggers.

5 MUST Read Books:

Rhythms of Grace by Marilynn Griffith
Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes
Conception by Kalisha Buckhanon
Better Than, Leslie Esdaile
Gather Together in My Name by Tracy Price-Thompson

5 Books on the Nightstand:

Secrets of a Sinner by Yolonda Tonette Sanders
From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison
My Soul Cries Out by Sherri Lewis
Murder Mayhem & a Fine Man, Claudia Mair Burney
Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey

5 Look For These Soon:

Bring on the Blessings by Beverly Jenkins
Nailed by Jennifer Lauren
The Hood Life: A Bentley Manor Tale by Meesha Mink and De’nesha Diamond
Wounded by Claudia Mair Burney
Beneath the Bruises by Dywane D. Birch

I'm suppose to tag 5 folks, but I am lazy if you want to do it. Just let me know...

Incidentally, Angela will be at my book club meeting in September. I can't wait to discuss the book of the month with her. Yeah!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.