Wednesday, April 07, 2010

FML

I am having a FML Random moment because I am confronted with stupid people every damn day!


 

  • Why would an assistant manager write up people when she didn't work the shift in question and she didn't know who did what? Why not come to the manager that was on duty instead of crying foul to the owner and making the situation worse? Because this is the same one who has a hit list of folks she is going to get "fired". Oh by the way, I understand Saturday is family reunion day at the store and your folks pay half. Oh, two of your confidantes ratted you out, but I already knew because I actually read the discount receipts and pull them up by cashier. Next time you write someone up, let them know and not an employee who has nothing to do with the situation.
  • When you want to discuss something I have written do just that. Don't throw red herrings out there so you can make it about me having a book at work, especially when you didn't see me reading it. Furthermore, do your part for marketing as well. That means follow through! Don't talk about it be about it.
  • Why would you take the dressings off a patient when you know they just had a procedure done and then send them home with the stitches exposed when the surgeon specifically stated not to take the dressings and band off for 48 hours? No, I do not care what you normally do, because I know you are going against the surgeon's orders. Furthermore, why would you expose the patient to the possibility of a staph infection? I really do believe you and the unprofessional way in which you handle patients is the reason she had a staph infection in 2006-2007. You took off the band, not me dear. So don't tell me to go to the drugstore and purchase a new one. You figure out a way to replace it. It can come out of your pocket for all I care. Yep, I hung up after saying I was done with that conversation. We already know you are sorry, but you still didn't answer my question on how you were going to replace the stronger than ace bandage and fitted with Velcro that my aunt has paid for and you negligently fail to put back on her. Just plain unprofessional.
  • Why are you here? Seriously. Oh yeah, you are just the sitter. So my aunt has to sit in the same chair until someone else comes to remove her. You know what; I don't understand why you are here. Lord, please give me patience because I am thisclose to telling them to let her go and we just have to come out of pocket for more money because my aunt does not deserve to be treated that way. Especially when you are so damn negative. Yep, I have an attitude and it will be there until you do better. Really. Why are you here?
  • After being thoroughly disgusted, angry and just plain mad about my conversation with the owner at my second job, I came home and to add insult to injury another damn lock fell out. Not only am I surrounded by stupid people, I am standing on the ledge of crazy my damn self. I sat in my bed for 20 minutes crying. I have lost three locks in less than a week and I know why now. And in an hour I will be letting them know I will no longer be taking that med anymore. Deal with it. Having bald spots is not the business or is it cute.
  • I'll also have to deal with the fall out with the book club decisions I made and sent off letters about. Lucky me…Let the ugly facebook posting begin.

Right now…FML!

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oh my
hugs, peace to you
life is too short.
let it go or it will have you, crazy is recruiting by the truckloads in this economy and you must resist!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

oh my
hugs, peace to you
life is too short.
let it go or it will have you, crazy is recruiting by the truckloads in this economy and you must resist!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

I am much better now. But Wednesday...I was a mess. I am over my tantrum and put crazy back in the suitcase. LOL! Thanks for the encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.