Friday, April 09, 2010


I Am Better Now and Randoms!



I think my FML moment is over. Naw, it is over. I woke up on Thursday feeling much better, but it almost got derailed again this morning, but told Satan to be gone.


  • Let's see...My doctor's appointment went okay I got rid of the prescription that maybe affecting my hair. I also found out my potassium is extremely low. I couldn't believe that because I haven't had a leg cramp or anything and I workout 4 to 6 times a week. Just wow. So now I have to take a huge supplement. The nurse was like eat bananas, that was a negative I can't eat bananas by themselves, in banana pudding, but alone...no can do. More spinach and sweet potatoes for me. Lost 2 more pounds, go me!
  • The fall out from the book club has come and gone. All I can say is I am so over the drama. LOL!
  • The sitter is still making me angry. She has taken to getting to the house in the am late now. Today I just looked at her. I am over her too.
  • I finally got my KA mixer! I know some folks think that is strange, but I love appliances and kitchen doodads. I have been wanting one forever, but balked at the price so being the genius I am I went on E..b.ay and bid on several. I mean a lot and of course I was outbid more times then I care to mention. However, I just didn't understand paying what the stores charge for one that was used or brand new and have to pay shipping. In fact the one I got I was given a 2nd chance at it because it didn't meet the owner's threshold? Anyway, I got it for $150 that is what's up. Now, what can I make to use it?
  • I would post my cruise pictures, but I am just too lazy to scan and upload. I will put them on our book club website next week even though a couple folks are no longer members anymore. Doesn't matter because it is a beautiful picture nonetheless.
  • I am so tired of hearing about Tiger's issues, can he just pay golf and that is all you media folks report? Seriously, my opinion of him doesn't change, didn't like him anyway, just respected his golfing abilities.
  • I am so tired of hearing about all the cheaters. If you look in my family, this would be nothing. My folks have fidelity issues, but hey that's family for you.
  • Why want the legislative folks let the people of Alabama vote on the issue of bin.go? I don't gamble period, but geez this mess has gotten out of hand and the state is looking, as usual, crazy.
  • Seriously, it isn't alright to wear leggings to work. It is not.
  • Law & Order SVU marathon Sunday if anyone besides me and my nieces care.
  • I want to watch the RJ and Brandy reality show and the Basketball wives, but I have the attention span of a gnat right now. I tried to watch Celebrity Fit Club but I was bored after 2 episodes. I couldn't watch much of Fantasia's show because her voice, my goodness I didn't know it was so ...irritating. I did watch a few episodes of Let's Talk About Pep. It was pretty good. Um, I am going to need for Jackie Reid to figure it out, because she is too old to be that silly and not have met the big O by now. I sat there and just shook my head. Sad. Really.
  • I was sad about Lance and Ava, but after seeing their twitter statements, I was like thank goodness. They weren't ready.
  • I wanted to go see Why Did I Get Married II, but after reading the reviews I'll pass. They were mixed and my sister saw it last night and said it was okay, but the ending sucked. Pretty much how most folks described it. I'll wait until it comes on T.BS. What? That is how I have seen most of TP movies. I don't go to the movies for real, costs too much money and I don't like the sticky floors, the numerous bodies that have sat in the seats and the food smells, Ugh! I got issues.
  • Poor Erykah Badu. She is being misunderstood about her video. Frankly, I didn't care one way or the other. I love the song and the press has given the song a boost. Bold and she has bigger gonads than I.
  • I need to start looking a vacation plans for next year. I know the family folks want another cruise, but you know I ain't hearing that.
  • Which reminds me I need to send my travel agent a thank you letter. She was the greatest.

Everyone go out and have great weekend as Ladylee says, "...on purpose!"


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Girl you are too funny, I love reading your posts.
Love the hair too! It's getting longer!. I want to dye my hair black! ok sorry off subject, take care.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Black makes the grey stand out unfortunately, and mine is really out there. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.