Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy New Year’s Everyone in Blogland!


I hope your New Year is bringing everything beautiful and wonderful into your life. I personally love life right now and seriously I have nothing to complain about, however I have seen a few things that have me scratching my head in wonderment…Randoms!


I want to be Ted Williams when I grow up. I mean you are plucked out of obscurity and into celebrity in less than 72 hours. I wish the media will hurry up and recognize me.


I didn’t do anything. Nada. Zilch. For the New Year. I worked New Years’ Eve and came home took a bath, talked to my sister twice, because she lives on the east coast, toasted in the New Year with a shot of P.atron and finished the half of bottle of Merlot I had left over. Um, that shot of P.atron made me sick ugh! I was mad and then proceeded to text Happy New Year to folks in my contacts on my phone and got irritated when they responded back. Next year, no P.atron.


I took my decorations down in less than 45 minutes the Monday after Christmas. I was serious.


I cleaned the house completely the Wednesday before New Years’ day so I could sleep all day New Years’ Eve before I went to my part-time job. Big mistake. I was so cranky because I had to go to work and couldn’t sleep longer I was just plain mean to the children. Note to self – don’t do that again.


Speaking of sleeping, my insomnia is back in full force. Really. Not a good look. Not sure why my sleeping is off but sleeping two hours and waking up is not the business.


I tried to upgrade my cell phone last Thursday (Major Fail) at the store and I left there cursing and mad as hell. They took my perfectly wonderful day and turned it into shyte! I was mad a long, long time. They almost made me cancel my stop to Vicky’s secret, but they were not going to take all my joy. Customer service is a thing of the past. Folks aren’t working to insure you are happy anymore. The young lady assisting me, after I waited 40 minutes to be helped, was so nonchalant and unconcerned I wanted to reach across the counter and choke her out. I saw me doing it in my head. I really did. I thanked her for taking 50 minutes out of my life that I cannot get back. Thankfully, the company’s 800 customer service save me from leaving a service provider I have been with for over 13 years and I got my lovely phone and all is right in the world. I will stay my azz out of the store though because visualizing doing harm is so not the business.


Southland on TNT is so good. Good police drama.


Anybody else ready for the Game to come on already? I don’t think I could take another marathon. I didn’t even watch it New Year’s, but I did find some Law & Order to keep me occupied.


I am currently reading Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez; um this book starts real slow but by Part 2 it is on and popping. Thank goodness.


I got somebody butter for Christmas that is heavenly. I luvs it!


My cousins gave me this real cute nightie w/robe set for Christmas. I was feeling some kinda way about it. I mean it is cute and all, but what the hell were they saying about my sleeping clothes. I love my over-sized t-shirts. Humph! Talking about when I go on a rendezvous with a man I can take it. Um, go back a few posts – they still ain’t deterring that dream of me and some man. Geez!


My sister got me this Betty Crocker recipe book about entertaining. Initially I thought it was a great gift because I saw some recipes I would love to try. However, she informed me it was a joke because of my Crocker and Stewart ways. I still didn’t get it until I actually really looked at the book. This book had to be written before the 60s. One recipe used a whole canned chicken. Really? My sister isn’t funny.


Michael Jackson’s Experience is the business. Good workouts with sweating involved, but know you must have stamina.


Why am I so happy for Vivica Fox and her engagement? There is hope for the ladies over 40. Um, but I ain’t trying to date someone in their 20s.


TI and Tiny. I can only shake my head. We must do better people.


My muse has returned. He/She has returned with a vengeance. I have written some great stuff in the last couple of weeks. I love that. Thank you Muse!


I hope you all have a great weekend. I am working all weekend, but I think I will have a moment of time to just enjoy it. Here are some pictures from my camera that I finally uploaded. Also, be on the lookout for my 4-Year Anniversary post on January 9th as well.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

To You Too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.