Monday, March 24, 2008



What's Going On?


I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Believe it or not, this was my first weekend off since Thanksgiving. I thought I wouldn't know what to do with my days, but I managed to stay busy the entire weekend.

Saturday we had our monthly book club meeting, which was great. Then I got to indulge with a few drinks, great conversation and yummy food.

Sunday we went out to dinner and while they attended the Easter program, I did my weekly grocery shopping and purchased some new walking shoes. My hair was looking great since I washed it and braided it in 5 cornrows to the back and I got these deep waves, which I am still loving.

Overall, it was a wonderful weekend filled with much to be thankful for.

I am on a 6 weeks rotation with my retightening schedule, so you know it won't be long before I will be doing it myself. I will be a DIY by this summer no later than the fall. Yeah, I think...LOL!

Although I purchased the Brunsli Ties, I am not wearing them yet. My hair is growing like weeds right now and I am really trying to not overly manipulate my hair and my hair is not long enough for a ponytail. Thick enough for one, but not long enough, but soon...

Enjoy these pictures I took on Saturday...


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger SeZ said...

You look happy and that is the most important thing! I'm glad that you had a Good Easter. Your progess is going well. Locing and not stopping.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Thank you. I am content and finding a level of peace. Thanks for stopping through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.