Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair Update...



I started off March with a little snow and a three day retightening. I did one side one day, the other the 2nd day and did the back the final day. Did pretty good. Got closer to my scalp and felt a sense of accomplishment when I finished. Plus, my head looked good. My consultant was like since I am so independent, I shouldn’t forget her, um not going to happen just yet. My hair isn’t completely locked yet and I need back up at times when problems occur.

With a four week retightening schedule, this is what works best for me. Any longer than that, there will be a problem and it would take me longer to retighten. Problem is, once I retighten one I’ll end up doing a whole section without even trying to. Something about that tool in my hand becomes addictive.

After I retightened, I waited a day and washed my hair and moisturized and soft spiked curled my hair. The curls have lasted for well over a week so that is good. I am enjoying styling my hair, but now I am ready to do a simple braidout. Right now I am looking for a product to give my hair a really nice smell to it, without being heavy. Although I wash my hair every other week, I would like something to use in between times that will give it a smell good aroma. Any ideas will be appreciated. No I don’t spritz my hair everyday. Just don’t, but if I could find that perfect smell, I may.

I don’t have any real hair issues. I still have a few locks that have thin in the middle, but I just don’t seem to worry about them since it is so few of them. Just enjoying the freedom…


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your are doing a great job! Your locks are looking great and they are growing like wild flowers!

As for a hair product that I think you should try is Motion's Marula Natural Therapy Hair and Scalp Oil.
Smells like Heaven, well I wouldn't know but you cath my drift, lol. Take Care

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Brown Buttahfly - I will check this out. Thanks, I am trying to keep up with this hair thing. Plus, my purse loves me being independent. LOL!

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWSER!!! Your locks are so long!!! The curls look wonderful!!!

As far as scents go...have you thought about purchasing some eo's and putting them in a spritz? I also recall many people raving about the smell of Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner...

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Adrienne said...

Your SLs look great! I'm located in AL also (looking for a consultant), and was wondering who installed yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.