Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 – Saturday night



A typical Saturday night will find me at my second job supervising a crew of four young people. And since we are usually slow on that evening, I get to listen to their problems and weekly stories. Some of their tales are funny and some quite questionable. When we close I head home to usually prepare my dinner for the next day and week most times. And on the rare occasion I am tired, I end up in bed after a quick bath.


On the non-typical Saturday nights I may have a book club meeting, which lasts about 2 hours. If The Guy isn’t busy, we usually plan to get together after my meeting. There is nothing like a rousing good time with your girlfriends and quality time with your guy.


This coming up Saturday is actually book club meeting day and it is at my house so Saturday will be quite crazy for me. When it is over, I will most likely crash. LOL!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.