Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why?


I have a question for you, when you go to the DMV to renew your license do you make sure to have your hair combed and you are picture worthy or at least in your opinion you are picture perfect?  Then why in the hell does your picture inevitably come out looking like this?

No seriously, my hair is sticking up.  I have a nonchalant look on my face and ya'll I was smiling.  Finally, it looks like I have gained 20 pounds and I haven't!  Now I got to walk around for the next four years with this shyte!

Why can't we just send in our favorite photo? 
This was taken a week ago.  I was so cute here! 

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Clarinda said...

I believe the DMV has secretly set up those cameras to make it look like we are taking mugshots. I know my is a hot mess.lol

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

I keep thinking about her saying "look at the smiley face" and smile. The thing is the smiley face was all crooked and I know she purposely did that. Had to have. Sighing 4 years w/this mess. Heck my gun permit picture looks better than this one.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Lol, I think they messed up pictures on purpose.

I finally took a great picture when I had my Sisterlocks. However it has since then been replaced with a picture with my low hair cut and me looking in another direction. I hate it, lol. but for now there is nothing I can do about it!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

V- Don't you hate that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.