Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Let's See How Long...

before my sister realizes I posted this.  She claims to read my blog, but I wouldn't know it from her comments.  Exactly, she doesn't!

Anyway, my sister, Tiffany, is going to have her first short story published in Zane's Z-Rated - Chocolate Flava III.  I am quite excited for her.  When she told me the title of the story, I couldn't remember whether I had read/edited or what.  But after some thoughtful moments of reflection, I remember the title.  Lawd, she wrote that one a long time ago and she had the audacity to tell me don't tell The Guy the title, blushing.  Really? 

I will have to get this collection when it comes out, because I can't wait for The Guy to read it and hell to refresh my memory on the story. 

I bet you didn't know all of us, meaning my sister, brother and I all write.  Why?  Because our mother was a staunch reader and she imparted the love of reading upon all of us.  Now, my stuff is published in the way of reviews and few commentaries writings on website, but hey you have to start somewhere. 

Anyway, be sure to check out Zane's upcoming anthology, Z-Rated - Chocolate Flava III, when it comes out and be sure to check out Tiffany's story within its pages. 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous MrsTDJ said...

Go sister Tiffany!! I haven't read a Zane novel in years, but I will definitely support your sis.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

MrsTDJ...Don't tell anyone, I haven't read anything written or edited by Zane since I stopped reviewing. I loved her first book, but after that things got a little weird for me. Her edited anthologies are pretty good collection or stories, but the last one I read...I realized the direction it turned into, wasn't comfortable for me as a reader. But do check it out. Now let's see when Tiffany is going to read this post...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger **Tiffany** said...

Okay, so it took me some months to read this post, but I DO read your blog! ha!! Yea!! The book is out for reviewers (yours will be in the mail in a week) and will be on shelves in just 5 more days!!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Cashana said...

Yeah, you finally read the post. You are so late. LOL! Now, The Guy can get really excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.