Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Yes, my birthday shoes.  Shoes always make me happy!

They are silver and gold, but they appear purple, and purple is my favorite color.

It’s my birthday. I am so thankful to see another year. With a year of highs and lows, I can say I appreciate it all because I learned from each high and each low. The shoes are the birthday present I gave to myself. I sent a picture to The Guy and he was so gracious to say they were nice, but he likes my legs better. (Girlish giggle!) Yes, sometimes I actually giggle.


No big plans for my day. I am actually at work, but Thursday is my Friday and when I leave here on Thursday I will not return until next Tuesday. What happens during this weekend, I can only guess. I just know I am going to celebrate my birthday in peace, joy and love.

Oh, and of course I have to give you the obligatory picture. Seriously, I really do make 43 look damn good and yes, I know I am vain. Enjoy your week!

Seriously, everyone can't look youthful after 40, but I do.  Yeah, I am vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.