Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

It is that time again...my birthday!  Happy Birthday to me...

Today plans to be a low-key day.  Want to know why?  Because I am working at both jobs today.  You know bills don't stop coming just because it is your birthday.  And you know the fight between me and the lizard although a draw, still cut into my money so a girl has to do what a girl has to do.  Go to work. 

Don't fret I took off a couple of days at the end of the week to just chill out, sleep in, make ice cream and drink wine.  What?  That isn't what most people do for their birthdays?  Oh well, I am a bit different. 

By the way, I am 44 today.  Go me!  And looking at this picture you can't tell either! 


                         
Flexirods on the ends of a ponytail, gave me some loose curls with only 8 hours to set after my wash yesterday


I am so thankful to see another year.  Did you know I am older than my mother lived to be?  So, I am grateful for another year.  I am blessed!

Enjoy your week!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Clarinda said...

Once again Happy Birthday! I'll be turning 43 myself on the 26th September and I'm looking forward to it.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Clarinda - Thank you! Happy early Birthday to you! Enjoy your day...

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Faith said...

I'm so sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday. Happy (belated) birthday!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Faith - thank you. It was a good day.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

wow! your locks have flourished over the years! just lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.