Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Am In The Process of Moving...

After much thought and from the basic information I could garner from the so call Blogger Support...My Internet Browser is out of date (IE8) and Blogger doesn't support it any longer.  Since all three computers I use regularly are undoubtedly using IE8, I am SOL!  Well, I feel silenced and I don't like that because I have so much to say, I just didn't realize it until I couldn't say anything on here.  Mind you I have an anonymous blog, but this one was my very first. Sighing... So after getting unsatisfactory support I am moving to Wordpress.  I do not know if I am going to try to move the entire blog over there, because it will become tedious and frankly I just want to write.  So hopefully those who follow me will migrate to reading me over there.  I have my first Creative Cooking spot posted today.  I have lots of work to do to get it where I want to go and the look I want but at least I am writing...


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Cmichellestyles said...

Good luck! I know moving is a hassle

*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Clarinda said...

Have you tried downloading google chrome and using them instead. I prefer google chrome over IE8 and Firefox. Plus it let's you browse incognito, so you aren't leaving a trace if you have a need for that sort of thing. ijs.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Clarinda, google chrome takes up a lot of memory on ones computer and I have used it before and although it has its good points, it was vulnerable to a lot of viruses. Frankly, because I normally blog at work and we can't change our browsers...really not a true option. I have been frustrated with blogger for a while and as I navigate wordpress more, I am liking it better. LOL, about leaving a trace naw I am good on that end, I treat my work computer like my home computer I don't purposely put it at risk. The other thing is there is no support for blogger issues and that for me was the last straw of my continual frustration with blogger. Plus, my wordpress blog looks so much better and eventually I will be getting my own domain.

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Bloodborne, the forthcoming actions roleplaying video game through Dark People designer From Application, is predicted to submit next season, company Jun Yoshino just lately toldĀ Digital Secret agent."We're genuinely doing work all out to obtain this game out pertaining to first 2015," Yoshino stated.
Fifa 14 coins

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclosure: Just so we are all clear any opinions or thoughts made on this blog or site are my own. Comments and statements from third parties may or may not be the opinion of Cashana Musings. I do not get paid to write book reviews or reviews of products or services. All reviews are based solely off my opinion as Cashana of Cashana's Musings. While I may receive review copies of books and even products or services they in no way influence my writing. All items that were received by me for review are disclosed as such. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Currently, we do not do advertisements.